Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

On the holidays

On Sunday I went to Sylvia park with my sister abbey and my sister Dakota and my  aunty Lilly to watch incredible 2 . after that we went Rainbow end Then we went on the bumpy cars and they where amazing and cool . I felt excited . Then we went bounce and beyond with my family. my sister abbey was funny because she fell on the ground. Then we went home to go for a sleep because we were all tined . Then we got up and my sister and I got into our Rose dress. we got in the car to go to a beautiful birthday for my  atune Lilly . At the porty we had a minceraft cake . The  Minceraft cake was so delicious because we ate food first . To do you want to no what I ate for food. I ate sausags pies and sandwiches they were so delicious . then we went back home. And went to sleep I felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.