Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount

Holiday Memory Recount


Something that happened in the holidays


Starters:

First, Then, Next, After, Finally, Lastly, Later


Topic: aunt sleepover 


Planning Space:

Body P1

First my aunt pick me and my sister’s up 

Body P2

We went to her house and watched movies 

Body P3

Then where fell asleep 



Start Writing Here: On Friday my aunt picks me and

 my sister’s up to go to her house during the holidays. 

When we got there we played games, ate and 

watched movies we watched Halloween movies they were

 so 

secy. 

It was fun because we always spend time with

 them and go places with my cousin. 

Then we went to the warehouse to buy some clothes 

and we liked them. 




Next my aunt took me and my sister’s to the park. 

The park we went to was so cool then we went back home

 and went to sleep. 

 Then  we got up and got changed and went to rainbows end

 we went on the roller coaster and the log and then my

 aunt took my two little sister’s to the kids said rainbows end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.